TEXPROCIL & AEPC AWARDS
- Gold trophy 13 years in a row (2006-07 to 2018-19) for being the largest exporter of cotton fabrics in
- Gold Plague for the largest exporter of processed cotton yarn for the year 2018-19 under category I
- Gold trophy for 2018-19 for being the Highest Women Employment Generation in the country.
- Bronze in Technical Textile Category from World Textile Awards sponsored by the Textile Institute,
Manchester, UK – 2014
- Gold trophy for the largest exporter of cotton yarn in Category 50s and below (INR 50 to INR 500
crore category) for the year 2013-2014
- Gold trophy for the largest exporter of processed yarn (INR 10-INR 50 crore category) for the years
2013-2014 and 2014-2015
- Bronze Trophy for the year 1997-98 for being the third largest exporter of cotton fabrics in the
- Bronze Trophy for outstanding export performance in yarn amongst mill exporter of the year 2001-02
- Silver Trophy for the year 1998-99 for being the second largest exporter of cotton fabrics in the
- Bronze Trophy for the year 2004-05 for being the third largest exporter of cotton fabrics in the
- Gold Trophy for highest unit value exporter for the year 2009-07
- Silver Trophy for being fourth largest exporter of garments under non-quota category for the year
- Golden Trophy award winners for Quality circle / Kaizens 2017 to 2019 from QCFL Regional /
- SIMA Top Ten performance award best 2019.
- 5S Sustenance International award from ICQCC in the year 2014.
- ABK-AOTS Japanese Trophy-Winner of 5S competition 2010-11 and 2011-12
- CII Excellence Award for 5S practices 2010-11and 2011-12
- Tamil Nadu Government Safety Award 2008 and 2013
- Awarded the Prashansa Patra (Certificate) for implementing Occupational Safety and Health (OSC)
We proudly claim to be amongst the best greige fabric producing mills in the country.